Explore Yealands Estate by navigating through live video feeds, time lapse videos and real-time climate data captured at our Seaview Vineyard and Winery in Marlborough, New Zealand. Immerse yourself into our world, raise a glass and tag your photos with #yealandslive on our social media wall and bookmark our events calendar, we’d love to say hello!
Terms & Conditions
Website Operating Policy and Disclaimer
This website is operated by Yealands Estate Winery and Vineyard Limited, New Zealand.
This website and information contained herein is provided in good faith and is intended as a general summary of information and an overview to our operations, including but limited to our winery and vineyard. It is not intended to replace qualified consultation undertaken directly with authorised representatives of Yealands Estate Wines Limited New Zealand.
Information contained on this website may be changed at any time without notice. While we have made every reasonable effort to ensure accuracy of information, all information should be verified before acting upon it.
The views and opinions expressed in this site do not necessarily reflect those of Yealands Estate Wines Limited New Zealand, its Board of Directors, Staff or agents.
Reference made on this website to independent agents, companies or organisations outside of Yealands Estate Wines Limited New Zealand through use of title, logos or photographic images does not necessarily constitute recommendation or infer association.
All material contained herein is the property of Yealands Estate Wines Limited New Zealand or suppliers and MUST NOT be downloaded, copied or used without prior permission in writing. For authorisation please click here.
This website contains links to other independent sites which are supplied in good faith. Yealands Estate Wines Limited New Zealand has NO CONTROL over the content or Privacy of these sites.
Yealands Estate Wines Limited New Zealand will use any information provided by visitors to this site for the specific purpose of communicating with them. Any information automatically retrieved, such as site browsing patterns etc will only be used in total, without identifying individuals, for site modification and marketing purposes.
No information provided by visitors will be passed on to third parties, with the exceptions of points 3-4 below. Where visitors enter a competition or promotion or subscribe to a marketing database via this website, it may be necessary to forward information on to a third party for organisational purposes. In all cases, visitors will be given the opportunity of declining to receive future communication from Yealands Estate Wines Limited New Zealand or related suppliers.
Yealands Estate Wines Limited New Zealand may be required by law to disclose provided visitor information. We will only make this disclosure if we believe in good faith that we are required to do so.
Green Idea Submissions
- Information on how to submit a Peter Yealands Yealands Estate Green Idea and receive a prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Entries must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
- Entry is open to residents of New Zealand who are 18 years and over. Employees and their immediate families of Yealands Estate Wines Limited New Zealand and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- To enter, entrants must submit their Green Idea using the form on this website. No other correspondence is required.
- Peter Yealands himself will determine which Green Ideas qualify for the prize of a case of Yealands wine.
- There is no limit to the number of Green Ideas an entrant may submit.
- Prize winners will be notified by email, mobile text, telephone and/or mail within 7 days of Peter Yealands’ decision.
- Prize winner’s names will be published on this website and in other marketing and promotional materials.
- Yealands Estate Wines Limited New Zealand reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Yealands Estate Wines Limited New Zealand, whose decision is final. Yealands Estate Wines Limited New Zealand reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate submission of Green Ideas and the offering of any consequent prize without notice at any time.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack “www.yealands.co.nz” or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with “www.yealands.co.nz”
- We reserve the right to make changes to the content on this site at any time and without notice.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any content that you post and display on the “www.yealands.co.nz”.
- Green Ideas submitted to the site are moderated and will be removed if deemed to be harmful or unlawful in any way to Yealands Estate Wines Limited New Zealand, any third party or individual.
- The facility to post Green Ideas is made available to you for your information and personal use solely as intended through the normal functionality of the website. Green Ideas are made available "as is", and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, downloaded, or otherwise exploited in any manner not intended by the normal functionality of the “www.yealands.co.nz.”. or otherwise as prohibited under this Agreement.
- For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your User Submissions (Green Ideas). However, by submitting User Submissions to “www.yealands.co.nz” you hereby grant Yealands Estate Wines Limited New Zealand a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free right to publish comments, names and locations for publicity, PR, advertising purposes and other works. We do not display your personal details, mobile or email online.
- Before a prize is awarded, the winner may be required to sign an agreement to release Yealands Estate Wines Limited New Zealand from and indemnify Yealands Estate Wines Limited New Zealand against any liability arising from the use or participation in the prize.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Yealands Estate Wines Limited New Zealand, Yealands Estate Wines Limited New Zealand reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Yealands Estate Wines Limited New Zealand assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then Yealands Estate Wines Limited New Zealand may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
- Entrants consent to Yealands Estate Wines Limited New Zealand using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by Yealands Estate Wines Limited New Zealand.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Yealands Estate Wines Limited New Zealand (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Yealands Estate Wines Limited New Zealand) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Yealands Estate Wines Limited New Zealand; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of or participation in the prize.
- Any cost associated with accessing this website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
Social Media Terms and Conditions
If you post a photo to Instagram, Twitter or Facebook and you tag the photo with #yealands, #yealandswine, #peteryealands, #yealandsestate, #yealandslive, @yealands or @yealandsuk, or post directly on our Yealands Estate Wine Facebook Page wall, then you are granting Yealands Wine Group a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, revocable, non-transferable, perpetual licence to use, modify, publicly display and reproduce, your photo, including without limitation, in: any online media formats and through any social media channels, pages or accounts; and advertising promotional materials (whether in printed or electronic form), such as brochures, on Yealands Wine Group websites and in emails.
Yealands Wine Group does not claim any ownership rights in photos that are tagged with #yealands, #yealandswine, #peteryealands, #yealandsestate, #yealandslive, @yealands or @yealandsuk.
To revoke this licence contact Yealands Wine Group at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us that you would no longer like us to use your photo.